Sunday, December 7, 2008

Practice...

Today my friend Brittany and I set up my studio and took pictures of her daughter. Brittany is a photographer also. We decided to practice on my portable studio since it doesn't get used much. But since it Seattle and it rains so much here I have to have a back up plan. Here are some of the shots we did.

All shots are natural light from a huge window comeing in from the left of the shots.

Sisters Forever
Emo Baby
Cutie!
Merry Christmas To All and to all a goodnight
Punk Rock Baby!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

There was an error in this gadget

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP