Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Punk Rock Princess { Sneak Peak } Tacoma, WA

This was kind of a late 3 birthday session. My friend brought her niece to me and let me do what ever I wanted! So I had some new prop and a new location I wanted to try out. This was the result! I think this is my favorite toddler session to date! This little one had so much personality ... a natural born model.

The start of the session we did tradional girly stuff.. Then went on to transform her into a Punk Rock Princess!

{ Sneak Peak } P.R. Princess
{ Sneak Peak } P.R Princess
{ Sneak Peak } P.R. Princess
{ Sneak Peak } P.R. Princess
{ Sneak Peak } P.R. Princess
{ Sneak Peak } P.R. Princess

And Now the real Fun begins and the personality comes out!

Punk Rock Princess { Sneak Peak }
{ Sneak Peak } Punk Rock Princess
{ Sneak Peak } Punk Rock Princess
Punk Rock Princess { Sneak Peak }
{ Sneak Peak } Punk Rock Princess
{ Sneak Peak } Punk Rock Princess
{ Sneak Peak } Punk Rock Princess
{ Sneak Peak } Punk Rock Princess
Punk Rock Princess { Sneak Peak }
{ Sneak Peak } Punk Rock Princess

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

There was an error in this gadget

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP