Friday, July 17, 2009

Newborn Alert! { Tacoma on location photographer }

So I had a great time today at a newborn shoot. I mentored a fellow photographer on newborn posing. We not only had a great sleepy baby but we also were able to shoot the whole session outside due to nice weather and a shady area! Here are just a few shots I was able to get in between showing how to pose.

Almost got the pose..
Love those lips
Ahhh.. I love him..
Little bear.
He was such a good little guy
I love my new hat I made.. Soo Colorful
New crate given to me by another photographer

Both hats see in these photos are made by me.. you can special order them at my ETSY store.

Check out Jennifer Tibbetts Photography:
She will be posting photos of our session today soon.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP