Friday, August 7, 2009

Casting Call: Looking for High School Senior Reps

Are you a high school senior?
Do you know someone that is?

I am looking for Seniors in the Tacoma, Puyallup, Spanaway area do be a rep for me.

All you do is pass out busniess cards with your picture on it and my business info.

You get a free session and Hi-Res CD of the photos.


Added bonus: if you get 10 refferals that take photos. You get a free coffee table book with your photos in it. What a neat way to display your Class of 2010 photos.

If interested Please e-mail me. kamieophotography@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP