Friday, August 7, 2009

Casting Call: Looking for High School Senior Reps

Are you a high school senior?
Do you know someone that is?

I am looking for Seniors in the Tacoma, Puyallup, Spanaway area do be a rep for me.

All you do is pass out busniess cards with your picture on it and my business info.

You get a free session and Hi-Res CD of the photos.


Added bonus: if you get 10 refferals that take photos. You get a free coffee table book with your photos in it. What a neat way to display your Class of 2010 photos.

If interested Please e-mail me. kamieophotography@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

There was an error in this gadget

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP