Monday, August 10, 2009

Baby Zaiden { Tacoma Newborn Photographer }

Meet baby Zaiden... You may remember when he was in mom. She was my fun punk rock maternity session. Well he is here now and cutier than ever! Welcome Zaiden to the world. You parents love you very much.

He looks just like Daddy in this first picture.. He even has a full head of hair with the skater look going on...LOL
Sneak Peak. Baby Zaiden
Dont you just love this hat? You can buy them at www.totzhatz.etsy.com
Sneak Peak. Baby Zaiden

This hat is one of my creations. I had him in mind when I was making it.. The punk rock baby...
Sneak Peak. Baby Zaiden
I shot him in this wrap for a suprise for his mom. She had the same fabric streched on her tummy. Now he is wearing it. I love to compair pictures.
Sneak Peak. Baby Zaiden
I just loved his little smirk he gave me....
Sneak Peak. Baby Zaiden
Sneak Peak. Baby Zaiden

1 comments:

Jackie said...

He is absolutely adorable! Thanks for the promo Kamieo...:) I have to keep coming back to look at this little guy...love all of his hair....:) He is just so precious!

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP