Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Dilley Family Session { Lakewood Family Photographer }

Meet the Dilley family. I have know the mother since high school. Well she was in town this week visting family and have her sons first birthday party. I was excited to be able to do their family photos. There son is sooo active. But he can be such a ham when he wants to. These are just a few from today.

Sneak Peak { Dilley Family Session }
Sneak Peak { Dilley Family Session }
Sneak Peak { Dilley Family Session }
Sneak Peak { Dilley Family Session }
Sneak Peak { Dilley Family Session }
Sneak Peak { Dilley Family Session }
Sneak Peak { Dilley Family Session }
Sneak Peak { Dilley Family Session }
Sneak Peak { Dilley Family Session }
Sneak Peak { Dilley Family Session }

Just in case you fall in love with that custom diaper.. She makes them! You can purchase them at: Dilley Dally

7 comments:

Merrilee said...

Gah!! I LOVE them! I'm soooo excited :)

Jennifer said...

LOVE these pictures, I was trying to access her link to look at the diapers but it is not working. Love your processing!

Kristin said...

Yay Merrilee! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of your husband holding your son by the leg! Hahaha! Brilliant.

Kamieo Photography said...

Link Corrected!

Sylvia Cook Photography said...

These are really awesome, I love your processing too!

Buttercupyaya said...

I think my favorite is the baby hanging by its foot!! Fantastic work. :)

Dana

Jackie said...

Your photos are WONDERFUL!! I love stopping by your blog to see all the photos!! You are an amazing photographer!!

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP