Sunday, October 25, 2009

Blogging...The A. Twins { Sneak Peak

So I am playing catch up on my blog. I have been out for a few days with an abscessed tooth. It sucks. The swelling is slowly going down. I have had to move sessions around since I can barely talk. I have been taking this time to catch up on work.

Here is an adorable twins sneak peak. These girls are 2 of my favorites to shoot. I did them at our last fairy event to. They love to take turns and only one smile every other session. This was their 6 month shoot and xmas photos.

Enjoy.

Blogging...The A. Twins { Sneak Peak
Blogging...The A. Twins { Sneak Peak
Blogging...The A. Twins { Sneak Peak
Blogging...The A. Twins { Sneak Peak
Blogging...The A. Twins { Sneak Peak
Blogging...The A. Twins { Sneak Peak
Blogging...The A. Twins { Sneak Peak
Blogging...The A. Twins { Sneak Peak
Blogging...The A. Twins { Sneak Peak
Blogging...The A. Twins { Sneak Peak

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

There was an error in this gadget

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP