Saturday, January 2, 2010

Baby M. { Eatonville Newborn Photographer }

Happy New Year everyone :)

I started off my New Year in the best way. Photographing a newborn. I met little miss M. today. She is an adorable little chunk. She made me work hard for these photos. She didn't want to go to sleep right away. She finally passed out and let me do my thing.

Check out her sneak peak: Dont forget to leave comments you know I love them ;D

I have been a knitting fool lately stocking up my Etsy store. So be warned you will see alot of cute knits.

My new favorite hat. I love the colors and the texture of the yarn. The baby just makes it even better.
Starting off the New Year with a newborn

Blogging Baby M.:)
This one reminds me of a little vintage flapper girl
Blogging Baby M.:)
Blogging Baby M.:)
Blogging Baby M.:)
I love when my clients have cool stuff. She shops on Etsy too :)
Blogging Baby M.:)
Look close : 5 Little Piggy's poking out
Blogging Baby M.:)
Blogging Baby M.:)
Her grandma made her a cute hat too
Blogging Baby M.:)
Trying a new little baby art out
Blogging Baby M.:)

Welcome Baby M. To the world.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh goodness, what a sweet little baby. The hidden piggies made me crack up. I love your pink hat with the little heart and bow! Also, the pearls in the suitcase are so precious!

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP