Thursday, February 11, 2010

The M. Family { Tacoma Newborn Photography }

I met a great family today and was invited into their home to photograph the little boy that has come into their life. He was such a cutie. He had the longest fingers and toes that I have ever seen on a newborn. He made me work for every shot I did. It was all worth it. :)

Check out this Sneak Peak:

Finally Got it :)
Long toes and fingers
Sweet baby

The Delivery man brought him :)
: Love :
: Peace :
: Loved :
Grandma's Boy

Requested..

Search This Blog

Labels

There was an error in this gadget

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP