Thursday, April 29, 2010

C.R. FWHS { Senior Lakewood Photographer }

I did Colbi's Senior shoot a few weeks ago. She was so fun to photograph. Not only was she Beautiful but she has a great personality. We spent 3 hours at a park doing a ton of photos.

She is Graduating from Federal Way High School.


On a separate note. If you are going to be a Senior for the class of 2011. I am looking for Senior reps. Free session for referring friends to me! Email me if you are interested.


Senior - C.
Senior - C.
Senior - C.
Senior - C.
Senior - C.
Senior - C.
Senior - C.
Senior - C.
Senior - C.
Senior - C.
Senior - C.
Senior - C.
Senior - C.
Senior - C.

1 comments:

Lanette said...

She's really pretty! Those turned out great. She has beautiful eyes

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP