Sunday, April 4, 2010

R & E + 1 { Puyallup Maternity Photographer }

I could not be happier for this couple. Emily and I worked together years ago. Now Her and her husband are expecting their first child. How exciting. Even more exciting they are waiting to find out gender until birth. I know I couldn't wait if it was me. I told her that she is having a BOY. I am willing to bet money on it. LOL

Anyways, Today we went do to Puyallup and chanced the rain to do a fun Maternity Shoot. Thankfully the rain held off and we were able to capture some great moments.

Little sweet baby... you are soooo LOVED.... Cant wait to meet you in just a few short weeks.

E & R + 1
E & R + 1
E & R + 1
E & R + 1
E & R + 1
E & R + 1
E & R + 1
E & R + 1
E & R + 1
E & R + 1
E & R + 1
E & R + 1

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP