Friday, May 14, 2010

The A. Twins Turn 1! { Tacoma Baby Photographer }

I can not believe that these sweet girls are 1 already. I have been photographing them since they were 3m old. I can believe how big all my clients are getting. Its what I love about my job. I get to stay with them and watch them grow.

We did there 1st birthday shots on Mothers Day. What a great day that was. The weather was great! The girls were just awesome!


Check out these cute hats, headbands and clips they have on in the photos. Their mom made them. She is going to be starting an etsy shop!

The A. TwinsThe A. Twins
The A. Twins
The A. Twins
The A. Twins
The A. Twins
The A. Twins
The A. Twins
The A. Twins
The A. Twins
The A. Twins

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP