Monday, May 17, 2010

Newborn Baby J. { Puyallup Newborn Photographer }

Newborns Newborns Newborns! All my prego moms I have photographed recently all had there babies! Today I met Baby J. He is such a good boy. He fought us to sleep but once he fell asleep he did great! Mom says that he sleeps through the night for 6 hours straight. How great is that for a first time mom? This little guy was 13 days old today. Super cute and super curly still. It was Love at first sight!

Baby J.
Baby J.
Baby J.
Baby J.
Baby J.
Baby J.
Baby J.
Baby J.
Baby J.

1 comments:

collin said...

Sooooo cuteeeeee. I really liked it.

Take the test Caring For New Born Infants and find out how good are you at caring for newborn infants.

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP