Monday, May 24, 2010

Newborn Baby W. { Bellingham Newborn Photographer }

Today I met up with one of my friends from High school. She had her second child recently and I was asked to do his newborn photos. This little guy made me work for every shot. His session was 7HRS long. Normally I wouldn't go that long but they live all they way in Bellingham. So its almost a 3hr drive for me. So I stayed the day and worked hard to get some adorable shots for Mom. While mom was trying to get him to sleep I also snapped a few shots of her other son. Mr. B. You make recognize him from almost a year ago when I did his 1 year photos. He is the famous baby hanging upside down in a family shot.

Mr. W.
Mr. W. Angel
Mr. W.
Mr. W.
Mr. W.
Mr. W. Pieces
Mr. W.
Mr. W.
Hi!
Longest Eye lashes
Toddler Pieces
Hugs

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

There was an error in this gadget

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP