Monday, May 24, 2010

Newborn Baby W. { Bellingham Newborn Photographer }

Today I met up with one of my friends from High school. She had her second child recently and I was asked to do his newborn photos. This little guy made me work for every shot. His session was 7HRS long. Normally I wouldn't go that long but they live all they way in Bellingham. So its almost a 3hr drive for me. So I stayed the day and worked hard to get some adorable shots for Mom. While mom was trying to get him to sleep I also snapped a few shots of her other son. Mr. B. You make recognize him from almost a year ago when I did his 1 year photos. He is the famous baby hanging upside down in a family shot.

Mr. W.
Mr. W. Angel
Mr. W.
Mr. W.
Mr. W.
Mr. W. Pieces
Mr. W.
Mr. W.
Hi!
Longest Eye lashes
Toddler Pieces
Hugs

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP