Monday, August 30, 2010

Best Portrait Photographer for Western WA

I was nominted again this year for Best Portrait Photograher for Western WA.
Last year I took 4th place. This year I would LOVE to be #1. The only way to do that is to vote for me and tell all your friends to vote too!
You can CLICK HERE to vote
Voting Started today Aug. 30 and goes until Oct. 12.
Vote today and help me get ahead start over everyone else.


Just like last year if I win 1st place I will be giving away a free 1 hour session and CD. $260 Value to one lucky local fan.

Thank you everyone! ♥


0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP