Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Little Miss A. { Tacoma Child Photographer }

Today I met up with Ms. A and her mom. They are from Vegas and are up here on a business trip. Mom has been following my work for awhile and asked me to do some photos of her daughter. We planned a fairy session but that's not Ms. A wanted. Luckily I always try to come prepared :) I had a couple pettiskirts and a dress from www.lovebabyj.com in my car. She like those better so we went with it.
Ms. A has to be one of the Beautiful little girls I have ever met. She is a great little model ( once she warmed up to me)

Here a just a few shots we did today.....

Ms. A
Ms. AMs. A
Ms. AMs. A
Ms. AMs. A
Ms. A
Ms. AMs. A
Ms. A

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP