Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Matthews Family { Tacoma Family Photographer }

Wow.. This is a hard post for me to write.
1 year ago I met this family. Mom and Dad were expecting there first child and of course needed a photographer. Well she ended up being my very first baby plan.
I have photographed Zaiden since he was just a bump. He turned 1y this month. (you man recognize him from his birthday shoot a couple weeks ago). Well today is a sad day. Daddy is in the Army and they are making their first move (to Texas).
So this was my very last session with them (unless they come to town and visit )

Matthews family you where not just my clients you were my friends. I have such a hard time with goodbyes. So this is my goodbye. I didn't want to cry in front of you tonight. So I thought you deserve a little blog write up. Thanks for being coming into my life and just being you. You are great parents and have a wonderful child. Your family is gorgeous!

Enjoy your new life in Texas Matthews family. I hope you can find someone there to capture your memories of Z-man.

Here is Zaiden when he was just days old:
Sneak Peak. Baby Zaiden

Here he is now with his family:
Goodbye M. Family
Goodbye M. Family
Goodbye M. FamilyGoodbye M. Family
Goodbye M. FamilyGoodbye M. Family
Goodbye M. Family
Goodbye M. FamilyGoodbye M. Family
Goodbye M. Family
Goodbye M. FamilyGoodbye M. Family
Goodbye M. Family
Goodbye M. Family

GOODBYE GUYS... YOU WILL BE MISSED
Goodbye M. Family

♥ Kamieo

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP