Thursday, September 2, 2010

The M. Girls { Tacoma Child Photographer }

I always have the most amazing time over at the M. house. They just make me feel so welcome and part of the family. Today was 3m photos for Ms. J. and some quick snaps of sister for belated 4th B-day photos.
This house is just full of beautiful girls. ... I mean how do you look this good?


Check them out:

M Girls
M Girls
M Girls
M GirlsM Girls
M Girls
M Girls
M Girls
M Girls
M Girls
M Girls
M Girls
M Girls
M Girls

This one was just for fun :)
M Girls

1 comments:

Lanette said...

Wow, beautiful girls is right! Great job Kamieo! PS, All of them were cute but I loved that first headband with the three flowers on it, did you make it?

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP