Friday, October 1, 2010

Amelie Jo Clothing { Tacoma Commercial Photographer }

I have fallen in LOVE with Amelie Jo Clothing.  Anna the creator of Amelie Jo is one of the most creative people I know. Her Clothing has a very unique vintage feel.  The attention to detail is amazing. All the clothing she makes is so soft and comfortable.  If you haven't heard of this clothing line go check out her etsy STORE.


Here are just a few photos I have taken with her products. I love them all so much!



Amelie Jo Clothing Store
Amelie Jo's Facebook

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this beautiful post!

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP