Friday, October 29, 2010

The B. Family { Puyallup Newborn Photographer }

I was asked to photographed the B. Family this week and their new little son.  I love photographing newborns. He was such a small little guy compaired to my last newborn. ( he was half her weight) weighing in at 6lbs
I think I was able to capture some adorable shots for them. Of course Big sister loved me and wanted to take photos too. So I made sure capture her cuteness.

B. Family
B. Family
B. Family
B. Family
B. Family
B. Family
B. Family
B. Family
B. Family
B. Family
B. Family

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

There was an error in this gadget

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP