Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Fish Family { Tacoma Family Photographer }

I did a session with the Fish family today.  It has been a honor to be able to capture this family over the last year. I love being able to watch kids grow.  I do have to say kids get too big too fast. I wish you could freeze time.
I saw this family 3 months ago. In that 3 months they have grown so much. I am amazed. So many new milestones.  My favorite is all the faces the babies are making now. It was hilarious to watch today.
Todays session was the twins 1st birthday.  Boy are these kids independent now.

Here are just a few sneak peaks from the many today.

F. Family
F. Family
F. FamilyF. Family
F. Family
F. Family
F. Family
F. Family
F. Family
F. Family
F. FamilyF. Family

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP