Thursday, October 21, 2010

Mr. L { Tacoma Childrens Photographer }

I met Mr. L. This morning to capture some adorable photos of him. He is a busy little 2y old that loves rocks and sticks.  He was just too cute!  By the end of the session when I was trying to tell him to say bye bye to me she said no.  He didn't want me to leave. I guess that means he likes me :)

Mr. L's Mom is also the owner of  JUST BE HAPPY . She creates some of the most amazing crochet hats, scarves, and little animals. Go check out her store.  She is also on facebook HERE.

Here are a few shots from this morning.
MR. L
MR. L
MR. LMR. L
MR. L
MR. LMR. L
MR. LMR. L
MR. LMR. L
MR. L
MR. LMR. L
MR. L
MR. L

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP