Thursday, October 21, 2010

Mr. L { Tacoma Childrens Photographer }

I met Mr. L. This morning to capture some adorable photos of him. He is a busy little 2y old that loves rocks and sticks.  He was just too cute!  By the end of the session when I was trying to tell him to say bye bye to me she said no.  He didn't want me to leave. I guess that means he likes me :)

Mr. L's Mom is also the owner of  JUST BE HAPPY . She creates some of the most amazing crochet hats, scarves, and little animals. Go check out her store.  She is also on facebook HERE.

Here are a few shots from this morning.
MR. L
MR. L
MR. LMR. L
MR. L
MR. LMR. L
MR. LMR. L
MR. LMR. L
MR. L
MR. LMR. L
MR. L
MR. L

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

There was an error in this gadget

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP