Sunday, October 17, 2010

The S. Family { Tacoma Family Photographer }

Yesterday I met up with the S. Family for their yearly photos.  I can believe how big the kids are now. Its so much fun watching my clients grow. Every session they remember me and show me more and more of their personalities. Seth ( their son) has always given me some of the best faces.  You will see some awesome ones in the sneak peaks below.

Here a few of my favorites....
S. Family
S. Family
S. Family
S. Family
S. Family
S. Family
S. FamilyS. Family
S. Family
S. Family
S. Family
S. Family
S. Family

S. Family

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP