Monday, November 22, 2010

The C. Family { Tacoma Family Photographer }

Yesterday was a great day. I got to see some of my favorite clients. I have missed this one.  Its been awhile since I have  photographed them.  Its amazing to see how big there kids have gotten and how much personality they boys have now.

Here are few of my favorite shots from their session....

C. Family
C. FamilyC. Family
C. Family
C. Family
C. FamilyC. Family
C. Family
C. Family
C. Family

Thank you C. Family for a wonderful morning and for talking and enjoying coffee together :)

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP