Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The D. Family { Tacoma Family Photographer }

I am so glad that the rain decided to give a break durning this session.  I have been friends with the D. Family since high school. They drove a few hours to come do photos with me for the holidays.  Rain or shine I was going to do it. Thankfully the rain gave us a break and let me get some great shots of this family and busy boys.

Here are some of my favs....
D. Family
D. Family
D. Family
D. Family
D. Family
D. Family
D. Family
D. FamilyD. Family
D. Family
D. Family
D. Family

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP