Monday, November 22, 2010

Winter Wonder Land { Tacoma Photographer }

I hope everyone had/is having fun out in the snow today.  I cant believe how much we got this year so far.
It is so pretty out. I just wish I had a car that liked to drive in it. Not that I would want to be out in this.. but it would be fun for a photo shoot :)

I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving this week.  Enjoy your family, friends & food.  I know I am thankful for a lot this year.  My main thing is all my loving clients that have helped my business grow and my loving husband.
What are you thankful for?

Because I cant blog with out a photo. Here are my pups playing in the snow today.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

There was an error in this gadget

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP