Monday, November 22, 2010

Winter Wonder Land { Tacoma Photographer }

I hope everyone had/is having fun out in the snow today.  I cant believe how much we got this year so far.
It is so pretty out. I just wish I had a car that liked to drive in it. Not that I would want to be out in this.. but it would be fun for a photo shoot :)

I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving this week.  Enjoy your family, friends & food.  I know I am thankful for a lot this year.  My main thing is all my loving clients that have helped my business grow and my loving husband.
What are you thankful for?

Because I cant blog with out a photo. Here are my pups playing in the snow today.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP