Friday, December 3, 2010

The N. Family : Tacoma Photographer

Wow today I had one of the best sessions. I photographed a friend/ fellow photographer and STRONG mom with her family. This was there first professional family shoot in 5 years ( when her daughter was born).  Hard to believe that a photographer wouldn't have more family photos right? Well this family is a little more special. Her son who is now 8 years old has Autism. So it can be very hard to photograph them all together let alone him by himself.
I have photographed and been around her son lots and I have to say he was so good today. It was like he knew that this was so important for him mom. He listened so good and was so HAPPY! I couldn't believe it.
His mom has seen the sneaks already and has told me I have her in tears... this makes me love what I do even more.  Its not about all the technical things in photography always...its about the emotion each image brings out when you see the photos. The tug at the heart string moments.  I am truly blessed to have the N. Family in my life. 


Here are some of my faves... ( its a big share)
N Family
N Family
N Family
N Family
N Family
N Family
N Family
N FamilyN FamilyN Family
N FamilyN Family
N Family
N Family
N Family
N Family
N FamilyN Family
N Family
N FamilyN Family

If you are a friend of this family.
Please do not post anything on her facebook wall.
These may or may not be presents for her family.
Send her a message /text/ call or comment on the photo on my fan page. Thanks!

2 comments:

tara said...

Great pics! Lots of variety and tons of fabulous shots!! Love your work :)

Lanette said...

These turned out so beautiful Kamieo, I just love them.

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP