Saturday, January 29, 2011

Beginners Mentoring : Tacoma Photographer

I am now offering Mentoring for Beginners that want to learn how to take their DSLR Camera off auto.



Over the summer I mentored a client of mine...
You can view that post HERE


An awesome review from Denise a client I have mentored:

Okay you FABULOUS fans of Kamieo’s talent, I want to let you know firsthand that I have had the opportunity to mentor with Kamieo and let me just tell you this, She is WELL WORTH it! I have to say that before I met with her I thought I was... taking some “AMAZING” shots on my DSLR because I was getting these nice compliments from family and friends (and of course because I am a total armature). I had even paid for another workshop at one time with another photographer thinking I was going to get something out of it and honestly it didn’t change the way I was taking pictures.
When I finally had my mentoring session with Kamieo she made sure to go over all of the basics (focus, finding the light, posing, etc.) it was that time with her that finally made the difference in my picture taking skills.
Kamieo is EXTREMELY patient, hands on, and will definitely give you honest feedback! If you are thinking about a mentoring session with Kamieo, don’t just think about it… DO IT! You will be THRILLED you did! :)

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP