Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Jamelyn :Tacoma Photographer

Oh my gosh! We had a sunny day here in Tacoma. Very rare lately. I had to take advantage of that yummy light!  I asked a fellow photographer friend if she would get all dolled up and model for me.  ( I cant let nice days go to waist! )  So she got a sitter and modeled for me. ( Harder than you think when she is use to being behind the camera). She is drop dead gorgeous!


Check her out!

Jamelyn ~ Jan 2011
Jamelyn ~ Jan 2011Jamelyn ~ Jan 2011
Jamelyn ~ Jan 2011
Jamelyn ~ Jan 2011
Jamelyn ~ Jan 2011Jamelyn ~ Jan 2011
Jamelyn ~ Jan 2011
Jamelyn ~ Jan 2011
Jamelyn ~ Jan 2011Jamelyn ~ Jan 2011

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

There was an error in this gadget

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP