Sunday, January 30, 2011

Justine : Tacoma Photographer

I was asked to shoot another amazing Local photographer friend. Justine is based out of Everett area. I met up with her today after my first shoot and caught her in the middle of a shoot. So I helped her out and then we did her photos. As a photographer it is very hard for most of us to get in front of the camera. Justine now knows how her clients feel when its just them. She is use to me doing her family photos but that is mostly focusing on her daughter and few family shots. So this was a whole new world for her. We had super cold overcast today. We were both bummed there was no sun.

Here are a few of my favorites from today:
JustineJustine
Justine
JustineJustine
Justine
Justine
Justine
Justine
Justine
Justine

And just for fun:

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP