Monday, February 7, 2011

KC: Tacoma Portrait Photographer

Meet KC... She is a great friend of mine and part of my Hot Mom photo series. She is the gorgeous sister to my friend Megan... The Hot Red head posted last week. I am loving that my models are so quirky. They make the photos even more fun. KC brought Megan with her today. My goodness if you ever need a really good laugh get those two girls together. KC was a great model. She froze her tushie today. We had some crazy cold wind today. I had her running, jumping, dancing whatever she would let me do to her. ( Plus it helped keep her somewhat warm LOL )

Her is a big share but some of my faves:

KCKC
KCKC
KC
KCKC
KCKC
KC
KC
KCKC
KC
KCKC
KC

2 comments:

Bella's Bowtique said...

Gorgeous Kamieo

jennifer adams said...

these are gorgeous!!! I love her style!

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP