Monday, February 7, 2011

KC: Tacoma Portrait Photographer

Meet KC... She is a great friend of mine and part of my Hot Mom photo series. She is the gorgeous sister to my friend Megan... The Hot Red head posted last week. I am loving that my models are so quirky. They make the photos even more fun. KC brought Megan with her today. My goodness if you ever need a really good laugh get those two girls together. KC was a great model. She froze her tushie today. We had some crazy cold wind today. I had her running, jumping, dancing whatever she would let me do to her. ( Plus it helped keep her somewhat warm LOL )

Her is a big share but some of my faves:

KCKC
KCKC
KC
KCKC
KCKC
KC
KC
KCKC
KC
KCKC
KC

2 comments:

Bella's Bowtique said...

Gorgeous Kamieo

jennifer adams said...

these are gorgeous!!! I love her style!

Search This Blog

Labels

There was an error in this gadget

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP