Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A. Kids : Tacoma Photographer

What a beautiful day in WA. Chilly but the sun is shinning.
I met up with the A. Kids this morning to celebrate Cameron turning 4 years old. We had a rough start but once I pumped him full of sugar we were ready to go. LOL
I have been photographing these kids for about 2 years now and they are just growing so fast. I love watching these kids grow and seeing there personality shine through each photo.


Here are a few of my favorites from today:

A. KidsA. Kids
A. Kids
A. Kids
A. Kids
A. Kids
A. Kids
A. KidsA. Kids
A. Kids
A. Kids
A. Kids

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

There was an error in this gadget

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP