Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A. Kids : Tacoma Photographer

What a beautiful day in WA. Chilly but the sun is shinning.
I met up with the A. Kids this morning to celebrate Cameron turning 4 years old. We had a rough start but once I pumped him full of sugar we were ready to go. LOL
I have been photographing these kids for about 2 years now and they are just growing so fast. I love watching these kids grow and seeing there personality shine through each photo.


Here are a few of my favorites from today:

A. KidsA. Kids
A. Kids
A. Kids
A. Kids
A. Kids
A. Kids
A. KidsA. Kids
A. Kids
A. Kids
A. Kids

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP