Monday, April 11, 2011

Mr. Z : Tacoma Photographer

Look who came all the way from Texas to visit me! I cant believe how much he has grown since I did his 1 year photos right before they moved to Texas. He could barley stand then now he is walking. It will always amaze me how much children change in such a shot time.

I did a little mini session for him while they were in town visiting family. I had too :) I have photographed him since he was still a bump in his moms tummy.
He was one tough cookie for me yesterday. He is going through a shy phase and wasn't sure about me.

Here are few of my favs......
Mr. Z
Mr. Z
Mr. Zw4
Mr. Z
Mr. Z
Mr. Z
Mr. ZMr. Z

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

There was an error in this gadget

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP