Saturday, April 9, 2011

Ms. L & Family : Tacoma Photographer

What an awesome day! I photographed one of my favorite families. I'm so excited for them too they will have a new additional to their family in just a few months. Another little girl! Cant wait to meet her.

Today was Ms. L 5 1/2 photos. I wanted to photograph her being a child... she is growing up so fast and her and mom to have something to look back on. We caught butterflies, had a tea party, danced in a field and just had fun. To be a kid again and just be a free spirit would be awesome.

Here are a few of my favorites....
Ms. L & FamilyMs. L & Family
Ms. L & Family
Ms. L & Family
Ms. L & Family
Ms. L & Family
Ms. L & Family
Ms. L & Family
Ms. L & Family
Ms. L & FamilyMs. L & Family
Ms. L & Family

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

There was an error in this gadget

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP