Wednesday, May 18, 2011

M. Family : Tacoma Photographer

This sweet little guy was one of the most alert newborns I have ever done. He was 7 days new and super wide eyed for about 7 of the 8 hours I tried to photograph him. I was able to get a few sleeping shots so you wouldn't know he was awake for most of the time. Being a newborn photographer reminds me how much patients I have as parents are always bring this up. I am thankful for that.

Here a few sweet favorites from today.....


M. FamilyM. Family

M. Family

M. Family
M. Family
M. Family
M. Family
M. Family

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

There was an error in this gadget

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP