Wednesday, May 18, 2011

M. Family : Tacoma Photographer

This sweet little guy was one of the most alert newborns I have ever done. He was 7 days new and super wide eyed for about 7 of the 8 hours I tried to photograph him. I was able to get a few sleeping shots so you wouldn't know he was awake for most of the time. Being a newborn photographer reminds me how much patients I have as parents are always bring this up. I am thankful for that.

Here a few sweet favorites from today.....


M. FamilyM. Family

M. Family

M. Family
M. Family
M. Family
M. Family
M. Family

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP