Monday, June 13, 2011

E - R Family : Graham Photographer

I am so excited for this family to soon welcome another sweet girl into their family.  I have been lucky enough to capture this family for about 3 years now.. I loved watching their sweet daughter grow... now I can get to capture two sweet little girls soon.  I cant wait to meet the new little one next month.  Isn't Mom just glowing. She looks fabulous.

E & R Family
E & R Family
E & R Family
E & R Family
E & R Family
E & R Family
E & R Family
E & R Family
E & R Family
E & R Family

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

There was an error in this gadget

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP