Thursday, July 21, 2011

Lucas & Momma + One : Graham Photographer

I met up with my friend Alessandra from Just Be Happy. To do some updated photos of her son and some updated shot of her tummy. She is having a little girl in Novemember. I cant wait!

I have to say I love this age where kids have such amazing imaginations and personalities. Lucas is 2 but way more advanced for his age. So he is so fun to shoot... he really lets his personality shine through.
I even got to use my new tent I made. I finished it up this morning when the fabric came in the mail. I have to say I love it so much. I cant wait to use it more.


Here are some of my favorites from today...
Lucas & Momma
Lucas & Momma
Lucas & Momma
Lucas & MommaLucas & Momma
Lucas & Momma
Lucas & Momma
Lucas & Momma
Lucas & Momma
Lucas & Momma
Lucas & Momma
Lucas & Momma
Lucas & MommaLucas & Momma
Lucas & Momma

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

There was an error in this gadget

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP