Sunday, October 30, 2011

A. is 3m : Graham Photographer

Its been three months since I have seen Mr. A.  Wow is he a healthy little chub.  Poor little guy didn't know whether to be sad , happy or tired today.  Three months is one of the most difficult ages to photograph but I think he did great and we captured some adorable photos.

If you know this family please dont say anything to them on facebook.  Some of these are for Christmas presents and they have asked me not to publish them on there as family follows my fan page.  Thank You!

A. 3m
A. 3m
A. 3m
A. 3m
A. 3m
A. 3m
A. 3m
A. 3m
A. 3m
A. 3m
A. 3m

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP