Friday, October 28, 2011

Newborn C. 6 Days New : Graham Photographer

This cute little guy made me work for every photo I took.  He did not want his photos done today at all. I was still able to get some cute ones.  Little stinker didn't want to get into a nice deep sleep. Mom told me not long ago he has been sleeping since they left. Sigh. I always say I work for newborns. They do what they want to do and I cant change that.  LOL

Cole: 6 Days New
Cole: 6 Days New
Cole: 6 Days New
Cole: 6 Days New
Cole: 6 Days New
Cole: 6 Days New
Cole: 6 Days New
Cole: 6 Days New

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

There was an error in this gadget

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP