Sunday, November 6, 2011

Adelle: Graham Photographer

I love photographing Adelle. She is a photographer friends daughter I have photographed every season this year.  This session is one of my favorites of her. I cant wait to plan her winter shoot and hope we have snow to play in.
Some of you that have followed along with her photos this year would remember her horrible accident this year. She is healing very well. I wanted to thank everyone for their prayers for her.

Adelle
Adelle
Adelle
Adelle
Adelle
Adelle
Adelle
Adelle
Adelle
Adelle
Adelle
Adelle
Adelle
Adelle
Adelle
Adelle

1 comments:

f7 said...

these are awesome! love them!!

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP