Thursday, September 24, 2009

Baby Chloe { Tacoma Newborn Photorgapher }

Meet baby Chloe. She is a strong minded little 8 day old. She fought me tooth and nail to get to sleep. Her session took 4 hours. However once she finally fell asleep she let me play. Check out this cute little girl. I am so excited to have another girl. Its been boy season lately.

This cute hat was made by TotzHatz
Sneak Peak - Baby Chloe
Hat Made by me.. A new style the Pixie Hat.. Check out this cute basket I found! LOVE IT.
Sneak Peak - Baby Chloe
Sneak Peak - Baby Chloe
The sweetest Little Bear..
Sneak Peak - Baby Chloe
Sneak Peak - Baby Chloe
Sneak Peak - Baby Chloe
Sneak Peak - Baby Chloe
Sneak Peak - Baby Chloe
Sneak Peak - Baby Chloe
This cute hanging Santa Coccoon was made by Lyttle Sister
Sneak Peak - Baby Chloe

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

OMG, look at all those hats!!
You have a great collection. I just ordered a lil bear hat, can't wait to get it.
Great job, I love them all!

Kamieo Photography said...

Thanks Sylvia.. It helps that I make most of the hats!

Search This Blog

Labels

There was an error in this gadget

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP