Friday, September 25, 2009

Littlest Heroes Project: Jozlynn

I am proud to be a photographer for the Littlest Heroes Project.

The Littlest Heroes Project is a non-profit based organization founded in January 2008, made up of professional photographers nationwide that provide free photo sessions to our nations Littlest Heroes. This is our way of giving back and taking a stand for these children who sometimes feel forgotten because of their illnesses. We are here to let them know that they are heroes to many, and to share their inspirational stories and photos with the world.

Today I had my first Littlest Hero since I sign up with the organization a year ago.

Meet Jozlynn she has CHD (HRHS, PAIVS, PFO, basicly half a heart). She is a bundle of energy and joy. She has undergone several heart surgerys and was proud to show me her scar and tell me how brave she is.
I had such a fun time hanging out with her and talking to her about her make a wish trip to Disney world.

Here are just a few shots I got of there family today.

Littlest Heroes Project
Littlest Heroes Project
Littlest Heroes Project
Littlest Heroes Project
Littlest Heroes Project
Littlest Heroes Project
Littlest Heroes Project
Littlest Heroes Project
Littlest Heroes Project
Littlest Heroes Project

Littlest Heros Project

3 comments:

Britta said...

Your photos are always amazing and so heart felt but these are truly beyond words. She is a beautiful girl with a wonderful looking family. You did a great job capturing them.

Unknown said...

I have to tell you that this series is my #1 favorite of yours. I think its because of the meaning behind it but also you captured the WHOLE personality of that little girl and her family will forever be blessed to have these photos.... wow. just wow.

Crysta Leanne said...

I adore these! What a brave little girl :D

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP