Sunday, September 20, 2009

C. M. First Birthday { Tacoma Children Photographer

Tonight I met the Moore family. They were so nice and up for any of my ideas. We were celebrating Mr. C's first birthday. Boy did he have fun. Lets just say he LOVES Frosting... LOL. Check out a few shots from tonight's session.


OK... I have to start with this shot! This is my favorite. I saw this car and though wow it would be cool to do a photo of him sitting on it! So I found the owner and asked. Sure enough he let me... LOVE IT!
Sneak Peak C.M. First B-day

Aren't they just the cutest family... and of course hand to include there first 2 kids.
Sneak Peak C.M. First B-day
Sneak Peak C.M. First B-day
Sneak Peak C.M. First B-day
Sneak Peak C.M. First B-day
Sneak Peak C.M. First B-day

On to the fun... Bright blue frosting.. He turned into a Smurf!
Sneak Peak C.M. First B-day
Sneak Peak C.M. First B-day
Sneak Peak C.M. First B-day
Sneak Peak C.M. First B-day

1 comments:

Meghan Rickard said...

Those are the cutest!! I love the car one and the last one makes his eyes sparkle!

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP