Saturday, September 19, 2009

Roxy & Colby { Tacoma Family Photographer }

Today was a gloomy raining morning. So I had to move my session location to a new spot I found. ( Which has covered areas ). Thank goodness they were willing to move spots.
I met Roxy when she was playing on my husbands softball team. Her son took a liking to me right away at the games. I finally got her to come a do a session. Man on man was it worth it. Check out these two.

Colby is 5 going on 15... he is darn darn cute. What a poser!
Roxy & Colby Sneak Peaks
Roxy & Colby Sneak Peaks

Roxy is a great mom. You can tell by how much he smiles when he is with her.
Roxy & Colby Sneak Peaks

Seriously you need to watch out for this guy in a few years. He is going to be a lady killer ;)
Roxy & Colby Sneak Peaks
Roxy & Colby Sneak Peaks
I think is one of my favs. How can you go wrong with a close up in black and white?
Roxy & Colby Sneak Peaks

I have been trying some new processing out.. This is a low key black and white.
Roxy & Colby Sneak Peaks

OMG... Isn't she so pretty!? LOL I kept telling her to Smize. ( smile with the eyes )
Roxy & Colby Sneak Peaks

You know how much I love urban and bright colors... Well I got the best of both worlds!
Roxy & Colby Sneak Peaks

LOL... Colby was helping out to get mom to smile. He posed her how he wanted her and told her to say GIRLS... Too funny. We might have another photographer on our hands.
Roxy & Colby Sneak Peaks

2 comments:

Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Photography said...

love love love these! Great shots Kamieo!!

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP