Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Interview with Kamieo Photography...

I recently had a new logo designed by Jess of Birdy Designs. Love it by the way! Anyways she asked me for interview to post on her site. She really wants to share who her clients are and their talent!

Check out my interview with her here: Kamieo Photography Interview


Thanks so much Jess for taking the time to make my new logo and for the interview!


That being said. If you ever new a new logo or any kind of design you must check her out. You can view her website here : Birdy Designs Make sure you tell her I sent you her way. She loves that!

She also does specials just for facebook fans. Make sure you become a fan... HERE!

1 comments:

Jess said...

Thanks so much for the traffic Kamie! I had a blast working on this design for you and I am very happy that you love it!

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP