Sunday, September 13, 2009

S. Smith Family { Tacoma Family Photorapher }

Yesterday I had a great time meeting the Smith family. ( Crazy weekend I have 2 different S. Smith families LOL ) We wondered around the Point Defiance park and captured the true joy of their family.

Thanks so much and enjoy the sneak peak.

Isn't she adorable!?
S. Smith Family { Sneak Peak }

How can you not have a fun family photo?
S. Smith Family { Sneak Peak }
S. Smith Family { Sneak Peak }

This is my favorite photo of her. She is just too cute.
S. Smith Family { Sneak Peak }
S. Smith Family { Sneak Peak }

I love how in love they are...
S. Smith Family { Sneak Peak }
S. Smith Family { Sneak Peak }

Look Matching Toes!
S. Smith Family { Sneak Peak }
S. Smith Family { Sneak Peak }
S. Smith Family { Sneak Peak }
S. Smith Family { Sneak Peak }

I just want to say thanks again! I had a blast yesterday.

4 comments:

Sara said...

Those pics are amazing. Thanks for doing such a great job!!

Lori said...

Love it! But then I am biased being the Aunt...

barbara said...

AWESOME PHOTOGRAPHY!! But of course with those subjects, how could you go wrong! I want copies!!!
Nani, aka ma. :)

Jackie said...

She is adorable!!! Love the picture of the "pretty toes"...:) Great job (as usual!)

Search This Blog

Labels

There was an error in this gadget

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP