Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Mr. A's 6 month photos { Spanaway Childrens Photographer}

Fall is finally here. I so took advantage of it. We started Mr. A's session at grandma's house. She has lots of leaves in her big yard. Which made for some great photos! Then we headed back to home to do some naked indoor shots.

Can I just say this little guys is so cute. I have been on boy over load for the fast few months. LOL

Enjoy these Sneak Peaks!

6m Mr. A Sneak Peak

This cute little pumpkin hat and scarf combo I made. I really wanted something cute for fall. Also found that awesome pumpkin at the spooner farms pumpkin patch in Orting.

6m Mr. A Sneak Peak { Fall is finally in Seattle! }
6m Mr. A Sneak Peak
6m Mr. A Sneak Peak
6m Mr. A Sneak Peak
6m Mr. A Sneak Peak
6m Mr. A Sneak Peak

This awesome Chair was my clients. I love it so.
6m Mr. A Sneak Peak
6m Mr. A Sneak Peak
6m Mr. A Sneak Peak

6m Mr. A Sneak Peak


On a side note my main cameras shutter died yesterday. I have a back up which I am using. ( Thank goodness for back ups) I will be hopefully getting my main camera up and running again in the next month. Repairs for it apparently take forever! So dont worry if you have a session booked with me. You will still get awesome photos!

1 comments:

Jackie said...

What a cutie pie! Great job..the photos are GREAT!

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP