Sunday, October 11, 2009

St. P. Family { Tacoma Family Photographer }

I met a fun busy family today. They were refer to me by another one of my loyal clients. We had a fun few hours doing some nice laid back shots. I don't know how mom and dad do it. These boys will sure keep you on your toes. They were sure adorable and photogenic.

Enjoy the Sneak Peak!

St. P. Family { Blogging}
St. P. Family { Blogging}
St. P. Family { Blogging}
St. P. Family { Blogging}

I just thought this shot was so sweet and just reminded me of a simpler time.
St. P. Family { Blogging}
St. P. Family { Blogging}
St. P. Family { Blogging}
St. P. Family { Blogging}

On a side note. I should be getting my camera looked at soon to find out how much it is going to for sure to get fixed. Don't worry I stiff have my trusty back up to shoot with in the mean time.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

There was an error in this gadget

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP