Thursday, October 15, 2009

The P Family { Tacoma Family Photographer }

Tonight I met the P. Family. They were a fun loving family. Their kids were so cute & happy. We were lucky it didn't rain. I have been wanting to get some great fall photos. This is my favorite time of the year for photos. The falling color leaves are just so beautiful.

Enjoy this sneak peak... don't forget to leave my blog some love!

Blogging. The P Family
Blogging. The P Family
Blogging. The P Family
Blogging. The P Family
Blogging. The P Family
Blogging. The P Family
Blogging. The P Family
Blogging. The P Family
Blogging. The P Family

4 comments:

Stephenie said...

These are wonderful! I can't wait to see the rest. You did a great job!! Thank you!!

Kassie said...

I these photos are great! The colors, the expressions, everything. They are just perfect.

Sylvia Cook Photography said...

These are some really great family shots!

Britta said...

your enhancing is what really makes these pictures pop, you were able to bring out the love they all feel... amazing!

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP