Sunday, October 18, 2009

The S. Family { Tacoma Family Photographer }

Meet the S. Family. You probably have seen them before. I have done a few session for them. This is there annual family/birthday photos. Little Mr. S. is going to be turning 4! This is the last year he is going to be only child. Momma's carrying my soon to be newest client. She is due on Valentines day!

Little Mr. S. Has been one of my favorite kids to shoot. He is just full of life. I have never photographed the same shot twice on him. Always something new!

Enjoy the sneak peaks.

A little Modern Pose:
Blogging { The S. Family Session }

Little Mr. Giving Love:
Blogging { The S. Family Session }

How can you not fall in love with him?
Blogging { The S. Family Session }
Blogging { The S. Family Session }

I love this time of year. Love all the colors!
Blogging { The S. Family Session }

He just had to show me how old he will be soon
Blogging { The S. Family Session }

Is she perfect rocking that baby bump?
Blogging { The S. Family Session }

And finally! My first puddle jumping photos of the year!
Blogging { The S. Family Session }
When Puddle Jumping goes wrong: ( thank goodness for extra clothes)
Blogging { The S. Family Session }

2 comments:

Photography said...

these are really great shots! Love the one of him with his hand on his chin.. sooo cute!

Carebear said...

Really wonderful stuff - the shot of them all on the bench might be my fave, but I can't really choose. And seriously, it should be illegal for anyone to look that gorgeous pregnant! I love these images - great work! BTW, what lens are you using for these?

Search This Blog

Labels

Follow Kamieo on Twitter

My Facebook Fan Page QR Code

qrcode

Kamieo Photography's Fan Box

Kamieo Photography on Facebook

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP